[Archers] While you're prepping for Pennsic....

nicholas m freer neacalban1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 19:06:56 PDT 2017

I'm in, of course. I will teaching thumb ring, as well.

On July 18, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com> wrote:

Please give some thought to the upcoming War of the Wings.

We typically run two ranges and see a LOT of people come through over the course four days.  It's not a typical event shoot, it's more like Pennsic with the need for multiple marshals and considerable organization.

I'm requesting that marshals and MiTs consider doing at least one two hour shift on the range on Friday and Saturday in particular.  We'll need multiple marshals to run the range and do inspections.  I'll also need senior marshals to serve as Range Marshals occasionally so Baron Christophe and I can take a break.

Additionally, we've had a separate kids range in the past.  I'd like to do this again but need someone to head it up. Please keep these things in mind as you enjoy your Pennsic.  I'll be back to nag you all later.

Cheers!

Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe