[Archers] Atlatl Articles

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 11 00:25:36 PDT 2017

Noble Friends, Especially Spear Throwers:

The current issue of PRIMITIVE ARCHER magazine (Volume 25, Issue 3) has
two features on atlatls. "Atlalts of the Eastern United States" by A.J.
Henderschott is a very well illustrated piece on historical and replica
atlatls spanning six pages. "Window into the Past" by Cody Assmann
discusses a class the author held for youngsters on how to make a $5
atlatl in one afternoon, and has four illustrated pages.

PRIMITIVE ARCHER magazine is available in limited quantities at my local
Barnes & Noble, and I suspect is stocked at most of their outlets. I now
have a subscription, and find one or two articles of interest in each
issue (six issues per year).

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Archer of Mallard Lodge