[Archers] Last chance for Seasonal challenge: Winter

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Feb 21 11:03:29 PST 2017

My Good and Noble Friends of the Bow:

                Just a quick reminder that there is only 1 week left in the
Seasonal challenge for Winter. All scores must be shot by 2/28/17 (Tuesday).
Right now, Atlantia holds 3 of the top 10 spots and has 27 scores of the 254
submitted (11%). How many more scores can we get up there this weekend and
can anybody but Aiden of Bright Hills shoot a perfect score? Stierbach/Ponte
Alto will have the shoot set up at their practice on Friday at Bull Run
Shooting Center from 5 to 7. Where else can we shoot it this weekend?

Your servant,

Grimm