[Archers] royal rounds

Jonathas Jonathas at redfoxden.org
Thu Dec 7 05:39:06 PST 2017

I agree that Royal Rounds are important.  At least once a month when we are
outdoors I dedicate our Archery Practice to Royal Rounds and we shoot
several.  I would encourage the same at as Royal Rounds are a great
benchmark for how your archers are currently shooting and show their
improvement over time.

Jonathas