[Archers] Trial by Fire/Lochmere Arrow

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:22:05 PDT 2017

I think my tone may have sounded harsher than I intended. I forwarded over
eight questions that I have fielded about the event to the MiC.

My goal is only to remind us all, including myself, to be more clear about
what our specific activities entail. That by providing more information and
passing that along to the relevant people: Social Media folks, Autocrats,
etc we will all be better for it.

Our activities will be better advertised, we can potentially get more
buy-in from the populace.

it helps to advertise!

Cam