[Archers] Trial by Fire/Lochmere Arrow

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:11:28 PDT 2017

Though the main thrust of the event may be the cooking competition, the
details on the archery are near non existent in regards to the archery, or
bardic for that matter.

Aside from the missive earlier about 12 arrows and woods walk. The event
page has little info.

By way of suggestion, can we help ensure that details are passed to the
populace in general cases?

As product owners or stewards of our little worlds at events we should try
to be as pithy as possible when describing our portion of the event. As
promoters we should be clear with autocrats our desires and expectations
regarding our activities logistical concerns.

Specific to this event:
Are there teams? How are teams formed? By Barony?

http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=67bf7655

http://brighthills.atlantia.sca.org/?page_id=896

Right now new people to the event have a LOT of questions, which I am
fielding on a one by one basis but I am going on previous years history,
not documentation.

All this said I will forward my concerns to the appropriate people, but
wanted to share this in general to help avoid potential confusion down the
road.

YIS Respectfully, Lord Cameron de Grey - Or on a bend purpure between a
wheel of cheese and squirrel sable, three pheons palewise or