[Archers] WoW

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 18:50:48 PDT 2017

Atlantian Archers,If you are attending War of the Wings House of Grey, inspired by House Longbow at Pennsic and scotch night, will be hosting a beer tasting night and invites you to join in. There are few minor rules:
- NO BUSHY POP! That's Trimarian for Bud light or other wastes of beer making ingredients! OK, personal comment there!- We are thinking craft beers- Bring at least 3 bottles, regular size, to share or if your choice comes in larger bottles, equivalent size/volume- Please have a write up of the beers you are sharing- Bring a small taster glass, we will be tasting not drinking seriously
You may need to bring a chair.
House of Grey will be camping in the same block as Sacred Stone near the castle and near where we were last year, if you know that location.
Any questions, email me,
Baron CoG