[Archers] Pennsic

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 11:24:37 PDT 2017

I wanted to take a minute and thank every archer that helped make a
difference at this years Pennsic celebration.

Some highlights and thanks.

   - The archery range went up and down in record time.
   - Almost every shift at the archery range was covered.
   - Saint Sebastian shoot had 235 score cards turned in and we had total
   marshal coverage with a little help from our allies. Thank you Janyn
   Fletcher the creator of the best shoot.
   - The Archery Champions made up 2/3 of the team and took 2 out of three
   war points.
   - Combat Archery Inspection Point was covered in help by Atlantians with
   over 11,000 pieces of ammo pass through.
   - Combat Archers made a true difference on the battle field including
   sweeping the Combat Archer/Siege Battle. Also gleaning and reinspecting.
   - I want to thank all the archers that were water bearers.
   - Thank you to Lord Aeddan Ivor and Baroness Arnbjorg Karlsdottir for
   all the hospitality service performed for the fighters and archers.
   - We a have an additional Yew Bow in our family. Welcome Lady Margaret
   Lad.
   - We have a new Golden Dolphin as well. Welcome Lord Stephan Grimm.

I couldn't be more proud of our archery community, just amazing. Thank
everyone that made a difference at Pennsic and please keep up the
incredible work that you all do.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM