[Archers] SAAD Thank-yous.

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:08:55 PDT 2017

We had a great time at SAAD this year thanks to the support that came
flooding in from the Grimmsfield household and the Atlantian archery
community.  MANY thanks to those of you who brought down targets and help
set the course.  Gisjikin (yeah I know I probably spelled it wrong), set a
really fun and challenging woods walk, using the 3D targets from
Grimmsfield, including awesome dinosaurs!!  Our fearless leader Lord Seamus
brought his Minions and lollypop targets and he and Godai set them up
Friday after driving for hours.  Thank you.  Conrad from Meridies brought
two amazing moving targets.

Thanks to those who helped clean up the course as well.  Chris, Colum,
Grimm, Margaret, Mela, Alex, Miles, Gisjikin (do you know how hard that
name is for a dyslexic person?), Christophe, my amazing husband Tim, Master
Kryss doing atlatl and thrown weapons, Robin.....okay, who did I miss?

Our winners were Seamus, Godai, Davina for Sacred Stone, a new shooter
Juan, Jon from Hawkwood and Alex of Crois Brigte, also new.  I think I
forgot one but I can't think of him right now.

Count Dietrich was out with his crossbow doing a decent job too!  Happy to
see him out with the archers.

What did I miss, please add to this if you can think of something.  Oh, and
the food was REALLY good on Saturday night.

Hope to see you all there next time!!

Cheers,
Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe.

PS I'm not spell checking this email hahah