[Archers] [SCA-Archery] IKAC change over

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:20:09 PDT 2016

From: sirjon1 at pacbell.net [SCA-Archery] <SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com>
To: SCA-Archery <SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 3:03 pm
Subject: [SCA-Archery] IKAC change over

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000207 EndHTML:0000005955 StartFragment:0000002834 EndFragment:0000005919 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/sirjon1/Desktop/Greetings%20to%20the%20archers%20of%20the%20SCA.doc

Please cross post to other SCA archery groups.

Greetings to the archers of the SCA.

This is to inform you that Lorenzo il Confuso, the Keeper of the Inter-Kingdom Archery Competition is stepping down after sixteen years of running the IKAC and IKCAC.  We should thank him for his time and effort that he has put into this Society wide archery competition that has been in existence for almost forty years now.

I, Sir Jon FitzRauf, as the originator of the IKAC and IKCAC and as Keeper for the first twenty years have decided that the next keeper of the IKAC and IKCAC will be Earl Mika Longbow of the Outlands.  Who I believe will do an excellent job of running the IKAC and IKCAC and keep the scores updated and current on the SCA scores site.

I, Earl Mika Longbow, having shot the IKAC for many of those years look forward to keeping it running smoothly for many years to come. Beside myself, I will be adding two scorekeepers; each will have a set of kingdoms they will be responsible for. This will aid in getting scores posted promptly, and if life happens, we have a system in hand to handle that and keep things running on an even keel.

You may contact Earl Mika at: ikac at scores-sca.org<mailto:ikac at scores-sca.org>