[Archers] Teaching Target Archery Marshal Class--Re: WOW

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Sep 11 06:42:35 PDT 2016

Oh it sounds like Mungo has it covered

Janyn

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

-----Original Message-----

From: sarahsan at embarqmail.com
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org,seamusmcray at gmail.com
Sent: 2016-09-10 7:31:06 PM
Subject: [Archers] Teaching Target Archery Marshal Class--Re:  WOW

Hello everyone,

I signed up to run two sessions of the Target Archery Marshal's class at
WOW on the WOW teachers registration site and also sent an e-mail
describing this to Lord Hiroaki Akiyama, who was listed on the WOW
classes site for classes questions.

Each of these two classes can accommodate up to 4 students.

The first Target Archery Marshal's class I plan to hold on Thursday,
October 13 from 11 AM - 1 PM outdoors next to the archery range.

The second (repeat) Target Archery Marshal's class I plan to hold on
Saturday, October 15 from 11 AM - 1 PM outdoors next to the archery range.

I will bring enough camp stools so everyone will have a place to sit.
All handouts will be provided, and there is no fee to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Lady Sarah Sinclair  (Sally)