[Archers] Custom Target Advice

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 07:32:26 PDT 2016

I would add to Zemi's post that if you drop an image into Excel, a program most people already have, you can enlarge it as much as required. Go into page view to see how many pages you are expanding over. This also helps size the image the size you would like. I did a full sized Moose using this method once. The beauty of Excel is that the right and bottom 1/4 inch gets repeated on the next sheet so aligning the edges is very simple. If you think of a spreadsheet it would be the rightmost column and the bottom row repeated on the next sheet. I just trim off the non-printed margin and tape them all together then put the entire image on the backstop I've constructed.
cog