[Archers] St. Sebastian's 8 marshal list

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 10:28:45 PDT 2016

Good afternoon all, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all that have responded already! The list is growing and this is what we will need plus many more to conduct the shoot next year. If you see an MiT you know that is not on the list please let them know this is a great event to get some experience! We also could use a few more target stations too!

Marshal Name position Target Station?

1 Lorelei Greenleaf Marshal Coordinator Y
2 Martelle Von Charlottenburg Marshal Y
3 Cristophe of Grey Marshal Y
4 Nichola Blackwell Check in Y
5 Damiana Marshal Y