[Archers] St. Sebastian's 8 Pennsic 2017

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 18:04:22 PDT 2016

Good evening everyone I just wanted to say thank you to those that have already signed up, we have a long way to go for a complete list but I know it is early still.

I also just wanted to pass along that I will not be at Pennsic next year, but not to fear I will coordinate everything as usual, make the award arrows and target score cards. I will also coordinate with a few to see if they would take my place next year as MIC in my absence. So it should be business as usual even with me not there. I will greatly miss being with you but I will be there in spirit!!