[Archers] archery help at WoW really appreciated

thaduck thaduck at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 13:58:52 PDT 2016

I'll be able to help out after I set up my tent Thursday morning
Ivarr

-------- Original message --------From: Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com> Date: 10/11/16  1:52 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: archers at atlantia.sca.org Subject: [Archers] archery help at WoW really appreciated
I believe Eduard is setting up on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning.  Either way, we could use help setting the targets and archery netting.
There will be shifts available Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Please give some of your time.
Thanks!Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe