[Archers] Dun Carraig's Baronial Birthday

Jonathas Jonathas at redfoxden.org
Mon Oct 3 18:37:35 PDT 2016

Greetings,

I was wondering if there might be any archery marshals planning on
attending Dun Carraig's Baronial Birthday this weekend?  It looks like Karl
will be stuck working, and I have been tapped to help on the armored
field.  The Baronial Archery Champion has a great shoot designed and I will
be helping him setup/tear down, he is just not yet a marshal so needs a bit
of help there.

The shoot of the day is based around Vegas Table games, with a bunch of fun
different targets.

Many thanks,
Jonathas