[Archers] Making arrows

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:40:08 PST 2016

Hi Mungo!

Regarding Ash, "...Saphir bought the last of my unused ash shafts. He seems
to like ash...,"  I used the last of those shafts some time ago, and found
them too heavy and did not stay straight long enough for my liking
(regardless of the bow i shot).    I much prefer 5/16, 45-50 Sitka Spruce
(when I can find them!), German Spruce, or POC.  No Ash for me!!  LOL!

YIS,
Saphir