[Archers] Period Archery Event Cancelled

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Sun May 29 08:46:14 PDT 2016

Noble Friends of the Bow

It is with sadness that I must announce the proposed Period Archery
Event in September in Isenfir has been cancelled. We were still short
three of our nine classes when the agreed-upon deadline was reached. In
addition, The Foxfield Races, which are held nearby and cause
bumper-to-bumper traffic jams throughout the area, was moved from their
earlier August date to the same weekend as the shoot.

I thank all of you who stepped forward to teach. At this point, I think
the better way to publicize period-style archery is through University
classes, and possibly on-range classes at established tournaments like WoW.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier