[Archers] Time to brag a little (okay, a lot)

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at att.net
Fri May 27 13:32:23 PDT 2016

Did anyone else notice that of the top 35 scores there is only one person from south of Sudentorre, Fredericksburg, VA Stefan of Cambion

    On Friday, May 27, 2016 9:41 AM, Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com> wrote:

 Not bragging about me, but rather about our very own GRIMM who has managed (worked very hard) to move into the Grand Bowmen Elite with ALL THREE BOW TYPES!
Recurve, longbow crossbow.  Well done.  That is quite an accomplishment.
Check it out: https://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_current.php?R=2&Shoot=2
You know what you have to do now, don't you?  Period bows next.
Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe