[Archers] Last Call: Classes for Isenfir Period Archery Event

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Mon May 23 13:54:47 PDT 2016

My Noble Friends of the Bow,

This will be the last call for classes at the Isenfir Period Archery
Event. The deadline is Friday, and we are still short three of the nine
classes we need.

For sit-down classes we currently have just three offers, two different
arrow building classes and one on string-making. I am still hoping for a
period target-making class and one on making period leathers. Other
topics will certainly be considered.

We have hands-on classes in the Yumi bow and thumb-ring shooting. We
have no crossbow shooting class, and I consider this class as essential.
I can offer my own combat crossbow and three sets of bolts, but we will
probably need at least four or even five, weapons all together.

Yours Aye,

Mungo