[Archers] Marshals Need for Ruby Children's Range

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Tue May 17 02:07:05 PDT 2016

Noble Friends of the Bow,

I will be running the children's archery range at Ruby Joust on Saturday
28 May. So far two marshals have stepped up with offers of some range
time, but I need more help, especially between 9:30 and 11:00. From my
experience last year at Ruby, I could use at least two helpers all day
long. If any other marshals can spare some time, I would be elated!
Working with the children takes some patience, but seeing their
enthusiasm is a wonderful reward.

Also, if any of you have MITs who need a signature, this is a wonderful
opportunity for them to get some unusual experience. I expect that for a
signature an MIT would work 9-1, the usual expected amount. I especially
will need them for inspections and issuing loaner gear.

If any of you can help, especially MITs, please drop me a response to
this email.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir TA MIC