[Archers] Archery Track at Summer University

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 16:24:46 PDT 2016

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I was contacted today by the chancellor of Atlantia University and she offered us 5 classes at Summer University. While I will no longer be DEM and am not able to make it to Summer University, I am hoping that some of you will offer to teach archery related classes. It will be an outdoor event which really lends itself to a great Archery related session! If you are interested, please send a note to Murienne L'aloiere and let her know the specifics:

Class name
Brief description of the class
student limits?
Time? 1 hr or 2 hrs?