[Archers] St. Sebastians 6 Archery shoot at Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 14:01:00 PST 2016

Good afternoon everyone, here is our current list of help for this year's
St. Seabastian's shoot at Pennsic. We are still 6 or 7 marshal's short and
we need a few more target stations. Please if you are going to Pennsic, sign
up to assure this shoot continues to be as big of shoot as it has been! Also
if you are making a target station please try to get me your write-up with
scoring by the middle of April. I will need to get the score cards printed
and also the target station cards.

As always I couldn't pull this off without each and every one of you!

In Service

Janyn

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping