[Archers] Teaching Marshals

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:26:14 PDT 2016

I am passing this note along from Lady Marryn Blackgroves who manages the
Marshal pages:

Greetings!

Training Marshals, in all disciplines, when you teach one of the marshals
classes, would you please email me the class roster of who attended.  I
need to update the marshals' roster for these gentles.  I also update your
class expiration date as well.

Also, could you mention to your class for them to fill out and/or update
their information for the database.  It can be found here:
http://www.marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours In Service,
Marryn

Lady Marryn Blackgroves
Atlantian Marshal's Roster Deputy