[Archers] Restringing Crossbow

janynfletcher at comcast.net janynfletcher at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 05:14:47 PDT 2016

Lord Mungo I thought I had replied to this but maybe email out here in the desert is not so reliable?

The serving I use for my crossbows I get from www.kustomkingarchery.com, if you search for crossbow serving you will see it. It is not cheap for a roll of it but it works very well. The wear you see is normal and on my bows I typically reserve the strings every 3 months or so depending on how much I shoot. You wont need a special harness if you can find 3 others to help you. We typically use one person to hold the crossbow prod up, and one person on each side of the prod to push down on it while someone else takes the string off. Works quite well. I am willing to help you in any way I can