[Archers] Royal Archer Tournament

Jamie Frailey jjfrailey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:23:04 PST 2016

Good afternoon friends of the bow. I wanted to inform you of an addition to
the Royal Archer tournament this year.

This year the Order of the Yew Bow will recognize archers based on their
Royal Round average at the Atlantian Royal Archery Tournament. We will give
a recognition prize that will be held onto by each winning archer in their
category for one year. Then that prize will be returned the following year
at the Atlantian Royal Archery Tournament and the cycle we hope will
continue.

We want to give all archers a chance to be recognized as best in their
Royal Round Ranking. The regular Royal Archery Tournament will not be
affected by this recognition. This will be in addition to the Tournament
Shoot competition.

The Order of the Yew Bow wants to recognize the best in each ranking on
this day.

So bring your best performance to the Atlantian Royal Archery Tournament
with hopes of being the next Atlantian Royal Archer or best in your Royal
Round category.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay
Order of the Yew Bow