[Archers] Formal change over of DEM TA at Spring Coronation

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 18:06:13 PST 2016

Good evening everyone, I wanted to thank all of you that have been sending me such kind words. I will truly miss this position as it has been so rewarding and fun! I would just like to remind everyone that I am still DEM until the formal change over at court at Spring Coronation, so please if you have any questions or issues you need help with feel free to ask! I will be getting with Lord Seamus to get him up to speed and dump everything, errr pass along all of the collected info and paper trail I have.

Thank you again!

In Service