[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 149, Issue 6

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 14:42:02 PST 2016

Thank you for kind words Mistress!

Janyn

From: Archers [mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Martha Fletcher
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 7:50 PM
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 149, Issue 6

Lord Janyn,

Thank you for leading us during your time as the DEM. It's a hard job making sure archery is safe in Atlantia and balancing that with making sure everyone has a fun time.

Welcome Lord Seamus, you have my support and I am positive you will be just as fine a leader for us.

yours,

Martelle

 Subject: [Archers] Please congradulate your new DEM of Target Archery!!!

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, it seems like a blink of an eye but as there is a beginning, there must be an ending as well. I have gained the approval of their Highness's and Sir Otto, our new DEM for Target Archery will be THL Seamus McRay. The change over of DEMs will occur at the evening court at Spring Coronation.

Again I want to thank you all for the support and love you have shown me, I will truly miss this position!

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher