[Archers] Please congradulate your new DEM of Target Archery!!!

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 06:56:36 PST 2016

Ol' Cammy's 2¢,

Seamus,
  Congratulations! I support, and have every confidence in you capacity for
the office. Time to put on your 'slightly more serious' underwear :D Im
sure you will bring your energy and enthusiasm to the role, which will only
help to enhance our sport.

Janyn,
  Your time in office has been well spent. You have led by example, and
your dedication is to be applauded and respected.

Thank you both for al you have, continue, and will do, to support our
community!

YIS respectfully,
Cameron