[Archers] Please congradulate your new DEM of Target Archery!!!

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 18:01:48 PST 2016

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, it seems like a blink of an eye but as there is a beginning, there must be an ending as well. I have gained the approval of their Highness's and Sir Otto, our new DEM for Target Archery will be THL Seamus McRay. The change over of DEMs will occur at the evening court at Spring Coronation.

Again I want to thank you all for the support and love you have shown me, I will truly miss this position!

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher