[Archers] Atlantian Archery Prowess

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Sat Dec 31 10:04:29 PST 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow,

As the old year passes and we look forward to shooting next year, I just
wanted to send a quick note from the trenches. Currently there are 2 society
wide shoots going on right now, the GWYNTARIAN WINTER ARCHERY SHOOT and the
Society Seasonal Archery Challenge for winter.

                In the Society Seasonal Archery Challenge for winter we hold
the top spot with Ronan mac Imair impressive score of 205. We also hold 2 of
the top 10 scores. This is with only 7 archers from Atlantia out of 90 total
shooting. If you ant to add your score, this shoot ends February 28.

                In the Gwyntarian Winter Archery Shoot, Atlantia holds 5 of
the top 10 places and is first in 5 of the 9 bow classes.  This is being
done by only 14 of the 76 shooters submitting scores at this point. This
shoot ends April 15th.

                For more information on the  Gwyntarian Winter Archery
Shoot, please see http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html and for info on
shooting the Society Seasonal Archery Challenge for winter see
https://www.scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25
<https://www.scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=148> &PID=148. I have
also been tracking the Atlantian scores on my website at
http://www.grimmsfield.com/Scores.html.

                I hope to have both shoots set up at Grimmsfield at the
practice tomorrow for any who wants to add their scores to the Atlantia
presence in these contests. Please come out and join us if you can and I
hope to see you all on the range in 2017

Your servant,

Grimm