[Archers] warrant lists, Evelynne

Jamie Frailey jjfrailey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:02:53 PST 2016

Stephen, I am not maintaining 2 Roster lists. I am just using the NEW
Marshals list only. I can have Master Jonathas look into putting this up as
an active link to the Marshals page or the Marshal Warrant section. (
https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/warrants/warrants/type/10)

So if anyone isn't showing up on the Warrant page they need to set
themselves on that page by going to the Request a warrant section. (
https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/warrants/warrants/new) and fill it out. If
they do not have an Atlantian Enterprise Login (AEL) then they need to
click on the word Register. Once they fill that out they will be provided
logon credentials.

Does this make sense.

I will start emailing where I can people that are coming up for renewals
and expiration dates to make sure they have a Warrant. If folks are not on
the Atlantian Archers email list they are missing my instructions.

archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Seamus McRay
DEM Target Archery

--