[Archers] Archer Marshal roster conflict

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at att.net
Tue Apr 19 13:46:57 PDT 2016

What I was talking about was when you go from the kingdom home page to the Offices drop-down, then Earl Marshal, then archery under that,
you end up on the  target archery page, which has a link to a list of "warranted archery marshals".  This is also the page that appears when you click on archery from the Earl Marshal page.  This is a different list of archery marshals than the one under current marshals on the Earl Marshal's page.  There should not be 2 different lists, especially as the "wrong" one is the one most people would find.  What I am suggesting is that clicking on "warranted archery marshals" send you to the correct roster.  I have updated my info so both are the same.

 Stefan