[Archers] Marshals

Jamie Frailey jjfrailey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:54:35 PDT 2016

Good evening. I wanted to say thank you to all the Marshals that went to
the Marshals page under the Roster Update tab and updated their
information.

Remember if you are on the Suspended Marshals list you can not marshal at
all. It is up to you to update your information on the Marshal page under
Roster Update tab. (http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php)

>From this point on the master list is is under the *Current Marshal* tab (
http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/Roster/RosterIndex.html) and this will be
the only list that will be maintained going forward.

If you are a Marshal and participated in the archery discussions at the
most recent Unevent I am counting that as your Archery Class. So if you did
participated it is up to you to go to the Roster Update tab and update your
information.

There is a lot of archery this spring and summer. Don't find your self on
the side line. If you notice a friend that has not taken action on updating
their Marshal status please remind them or lend them a hand.

So you all soon.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM