[Archers] DEM

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 17:02:23 PDT 2016

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I will always think of you
all this way and I hope it doesn't offend anyone now that I have stepped
down. I want to echo Lord Godai's comment and thank Lord Seamus and Lord
Saphir for stepping up. I know we are in great hands and I look forward to
helping when and where I am called upon.

I just also wanted to take a minute and thank all of you that personally
came up to me at Coronation this weekend. I stopped counting after the 20th
and most of your words almost brought tears to my eyes. You are all much too
kind and so very supportive! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! It
was a great time and I had fun all along the way!

See you all on the range!