[Archers] DEM

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 12:21:48 PDT 2016

I'm incredibly happy and I'm profoundly sad.
Happy for being in agreement with Seamus and mostly likely the entire Atlantian archery community when I say THANK YOU Janyn for the amazing job as DEM.  I know what that job involves and you did a much better job than I did.  Thank you!!
Sad because I am no longer an Atlantian.  I KNOW Seamus and Saphier will do a truly amazing job.  And having shot a few shoots put together by Seamus in the past I KNOW the fun will continue.
Atlantian archery has been and will continue to be in EXCELLENT hands!
cog