[Archers] Lochmere Arrow and Trial by Fire

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Sep 6 08:26:59 PDT 2015

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to post and say a big thank you to
everyone that showed up to Lochmere Arrow / Trial by Fire yesterday. We had
over 90 archers and it was a wonderful day! I had a ton of fun and got to
talk with so many of you and I thank you for that! Vivats to Bright Hills
for keeping the arrow in BH another year. Also a big "Shout out" to all of
the new archers who participated as well. I am proud to be part of a such a
great community of friends and extended family. Thank you all for making
another very special weekend!