[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 145, Issue 9

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 15:09:19 PDT 2015

I would chime in at this point on/about an issue ,in my area and perhaps
other areas, has come up, shooting RRs and getting recorded scores.  I have
not been shooting Royal Rounds because, like many SCA archers who have been
around for a while, I find them boring.  I like to shoot more novelty stuff.
That said, some time back my friend Grimm told me his goal was to be GBE in
all the archery classes.  That sparked my simple mind to thought.  What an
interesting goal!  You see, like most on this list, I am NOT limited to ONE
BOW!  Yes, I have 14 in fact and that's not counting the crossbows (devils
instrument).  BUT I do have a modern longbow, recurve, crossbow and ELB
(period).  What an interesting challenge to become GB or even GBE in
longbow, period (my ELB), and crossbow.

Thank you my friend Grimm for implanting this goal in my little brain.  I'll
get you later for that later but what a wonderful goal!  And so glad you
made it.  Now YOU\ ARE THETARGET!

And by the way congratulations for making GBE in all of them!  HUZAH!

cog