[Archers] WoW Children's Archery Marshals Needed (Redux)

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 04:39:14 PDT 2015

Yes! Will do, Lord Mungo.   I'm really getting excited about Wow.  So far, the weather looks like it will be nice.  Do any of our South Carolina brothers and sisters need anything?  I mean, like dry arrows, and dry bracers?  ;-)

We're thinking about you guys down there and hoping the waters recede soon.