[Archers] WoW Children's Archery Marshals Needed (Redux)

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:26:56 PDT 2015

Mistress Lorelei,

Thanks for your support. Folks are really stepping up to help on both
ranges. I'm hoping we can have at least two marshals most of the time on
the children's range, and even three or four Friday morning after the
safety class.

When you make up your white board, would you please make the squares big
enough for two signatures, maybe even more! ;~)

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo, The Very Happy Archery Marshal