[Archers] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 05:07:27 PDT 2015

Yay!!! Go get 'em!

From: Grimm <grimm at grimmsfield.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 30, 2015 1:47 pm
Subject: Re: [Archers] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

My friends of the bow:
It is with great joy that I announce that one of our newest members of the target archery marshallette is willing to step forward and assume the mantle of leadership and run a practice at Grimmsfield. Many lesser archers have trembled at such a daunting task, yet she is willing to brave all for the sake of archery in fair Atlantia. She would brave this task on Sunday October 4th from 4 p.m. onward till dusk. All are invited to come and shoot and welcome her to the privileged ranks of those who have led a Grimmsfield practice. For More information and directions, see www.grimmsfield.com
Your servant,
Grimm
TL:DR: Archery  10/4/15 form 4 till dusk

Archers mailing
list
Archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org