[Archers] Stepping down as DEM TA for Atlantia

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 30 13:42:47 PST 2015

Members of this list,
First ­ A hearty HUZAH! To Lord Janyn for serving us and Atlantia as Archery
DEM.  Having retired from the position I know well the energy and diplomacy
required to perform in the position.  Janyn is leaving some very large shoes
to fill.

Second ­ In case any are not currently aware, Atlantia archery once again
leads the way for archers of the Known World.  The new SCA Wide Seasonal
Challenge is based on a previous Atlantian seasonal challenge.  Is it not
obvious Atlantia sets the standard for the Known World?

Thirdly ­ If you disagree with the second point above, how could you?, or
even if you do, there is also the St. Sebastian Shoot at Pennsic headed up,
and here he is once again, our very own Janyn with the aid of many Atlantian
archers.  Simply listening to folks at Pennsic say things like ³I look
forward to this every year² makes all the hassle worth it.

I am herby authorizing all Atlantian archers to pat themselves on the back
for a job well done.  You may also go into your shower stall at home and
yell as loudly as you can HUZAH ATLANTIAN ARCHERS!!!!!  (If you do it in the
shower stall the walls will echo back the sound louder than most any other
room in your house!)  :-)

cog