[Archers] St. Sebastian's VI

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 20:28:00 PST 2015

Good evening everyone, alright judging from everyone's responses you are
still as crazy as I am, so I guess we are a go for St. Sebastian's next
year. I want to thank everyone again for all you do to support archery in
Atlantia and out! I will send a note to Mistress Jeanette in the East and
let them know we are on once again for the shoot. Over the next few months I
will send out reminders so we can start the marshals/ target station list
again. Remember the theme will be medieval creatures / macabre.

Thank you all again!

In Service