[Archers] Atlantia Archery Guild

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed May 27 04:41:16 PDT 2015

Good morning everyone, I want to keep the momentum of the Archery Guild moving. I have now sent out two invites to past DEMs, EDEMs and regional marshals to join the Guild as part of the "Guild Council." I have only received 2 or 3 emails back which is perfectly fine but I want to make sure the word was out. So this will be the last invite email for the Guild Council and we will move on. Once the council is set, we then begin taking "Masters" applications. According to the Charter I sent out weeks ago it will then be up to those "Masters" to help fill the ranks of our Guild.

So at this time is there anyone else who was/is a past DEM, EDEM or Regional Marshal for Target Archery in Atlantia that would like to be part of the Guild and Guild Council?