[Archers] St. Sebastian's V Shoot at Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri May 22 20:40:22 PDT 2015

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. Below is a current list of
our marshals and target providers for this year's shoot at Pennsic. We are
still in need of more helping marshals to make this shoot happen. Also I
haven't received anyone's target information. I need your scoring and
description of your target stations by 1 June so I can make the target
station cards. Please get me your target info ASAP.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing

	Comments