[Archers] Return to Crecy

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:44:33 PDT 2015

Good morning my fellow archers!  I hope you are all well and sharpening
your skills for the upcoming Royal Archery competition.  Good luck and may
the best archer win!

Shortly after that shoot is the event Return to Crecy.  I came across this
link (below) so I guess that's what I'll be doing that Saturday.  Come out
and play.  Explore the website and see what's going on.  (There's a nice
pool on site too).

http://www.returntocrecy.org/schedule-of-archery-activities/

As for my diabolical shoot.....can you shoot through a PVC tube to hit and
shatter the target on the other side?  Well can ya?

A REALLY FANCY PRIZE ARROW will be the prize shoot award, not some cheap
little trinket that I scoured ebay for hours for.

Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe