[Archers] Royal Round Scores

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Mar 25 05:29:18 PDT 2015

All,

This is a good time to point out the Marshal's User Guide.  This guide
covers the basics really well, and unlike most user guides it was not
written by a programmer, so it is actually very useful, it was written by
an Line Marshal turned Scorekeeper.  It is very well written with lots of
flare and a bit of humor and covers the basics really well.  It really is a
must read for any new marshal.

The Marshal's User Guide is the very first link under the Marshal Tools
(after you logon) and is also available at the following address:
http://www.scores-sca.org/guides/Marshal_Guide.pdf

In Service,
Jonathas