[Archers] Royal Round Scores

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 18:03:45 PDT 2015

Just posting a follow-up not sure where the 31 Jan date came from but all
scores awaiting approval are from mid-march and later so I think things are
alright. I am waiting for word back from our scorekeeper for the head-nod.
There are 5 scores from Nottinghill Coil Birthday I see in the system that
Olafr and Talan entered but were never verified. If you as the entering
marshal do not verify them they will sit forever in the queue and not be
processed. I suggest that all of our marshals ask or get with someone
familiar about entering scores to assure you are entering and verifying them
correctly. Please reach out to Olafr and Talan to make sure they go in and
approve those scores so the archers can get credit.