[Archers] St. Sebastian's V shoot at Pennsic this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 15:14:05 PDT 2015

Good evening everyone, below is the list of helping marshals and target
stations we have so far. We are still in need of a few more stations and
more helping marshals. This event cannot take place without the help of all
of us to pull it off. Please if you are going to Pennsic, consider helping
us out to make this year the best yet for our 5th anniversary of this shoot!
Also for those making targets I will need your scoring and target station
descriptions by 1 May so I have time to make the score cards and station
cards too.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing