[Archers] Champions Team

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 18:04:51 PDT 2015

My Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I am finalizing the details of this
year's Champions team participation and things are looking good. I explained
to the AG of Aethelmarc that we will not be available for practice Saturday
night due to the St. Sebastian's shoot that day. This year it doesn't look
like there will be practice every night like in the past. I am waiting for
final word but at this point the first gathering will be Sunday. Not sure of
the time yet. Also I would like to see more archers sign up for the team.

2015 ATLANTIA CHAMPIONS TEAM

1

	Miles De Lockwode

		GBE